Thursday, June 12, 2008



richmond artist interviewed by fecal face
http://www.fecalface.com/SF/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1112&Itemid=92

best part of the interview -
OK, so of I came out for a visit what would we do/ where would you take me?
We would wake up and get coffee, then head straight to the park across the street. Describing this park and what it does for me I can't even explain, especially here in this interview. It's my sanctuary and I can't believe I'm moving away from it next month. Anyway, we would hang out there and then make our way to the river to sit on rocks and swim. We haven't even been in a car yet! This ain't LA. We would go back to my house and eat peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for lunch because I do that everyday, even though I get ragged on for it. Now we get in a car. I guess I would show you around town, see the sites like Hollywood Cemetery and Belle Isle, whatever kills time until dinner. We would eat at Edo's or Mamma Zu, best restaurants in town. After that we probably wouldn't want to do shit cause we'd be so full and drunk. Sounds like a perfect day to me.

No comments: